Hymn
I
On the day You left us,
You had a smile on Your face.
You waved goodbye.
And in sadness we watched You go.
I knew the churches needed You,
so I could not hold You back.
I would keep
what You've entrusted to me.
Almighty God, who has gained glory,
Your words
have accomplished everything.
Your will is done on earth.
The saints remember Your words
and spare no effort to bear witness.
God's people are of one heart
and are loyal to God to the end,
and are loyal to God to the end.
II
Whenever I am weak,
I think of the price You paid.
Your true love and Your words
give me strength to go on.
I feel so indebted to You.
I hate myself all the more,
feeling unworthy to come before You.
Almighty God, who has gained glory,
You have defeated Satan.
Your words
have accomplished everything.
Your will is done on earth.
The saints remember Your words
and spare no effort to bear witness.
God's people are of one heart
and are loyal to God to the end,
and are loyal to God to the end.
III
God, I want to be by Your side
and confide everything to You.
I remember when we were together,
and it makes my heart happy.
You live humbly among man,
and provide us with truth and life.
We look to You
and we want to be with You.
Almighty God, who has gained glory,
You have defeated Satan.
Your words
have accomplished everything.
Your will is done on earth.
The saints remember Your words
and spare no effort to bear witness.
God's people are of one heart
and are loyal to God to the end,
and are loyal to God to the end,
and are loyal to God to the end.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

No comments:
Post a Comment