✍️In the years of following God, my most deeply understanding of God is God's love. When I enjoyed family harmony, material prosperity, success at work, and being supported and approved by brothers and sisters when serving at church, I felt grateful to God and determined to spread the gospel of God's kingdom to repay God's love. However, when I left my relatives and homeland because of the CCP’s persecution, I was full of hatred towards the dictatorship of the Chinese Communist Party and their persecution of the Christians. At the same time, I also had some misunderstandings about God and hoped that one day when I wake up. China could become a country with freedom of belief, realizing the life of worshiping God with my relatives. When I lived in such a situation and did not seek truth to understand God's will, the gratefulness and confidence in God in my heart disappeared.
Today, thanks be to God for God's blessings, I watched the documentary “The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything”. At 56"34, the Jews were driven out of Israel and fled to various countries. They shouted “Our father which are in heaven. hallowed be your name...... For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory for ever. Amen. " My heart finally got softened. God's wisdom is higher than the heavens. The Jews were seen as having been forced to flee from their homes and almost killed, but they brought the gospel of the Lord Jesus out of Israel and enabled more people to receive the Lord's salvation, achieved God's management to save mankind, God's work is so practical and wise. Now that the Lord Jesus has returned, we have experienced the work of God personally. Today, with the persecution of the Chinese government, we flee to overseas. Isn't it a better way that God provides for us to tell the good news of Jesus' return to more people? Thank God! This documentary is so important for us to know God's authority. Sharing with my friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment